We are consulting on a proposal for greening the East side of Great Titchfield St between Clipstone St and Carburton St.
We have ward funding to prepare and consult on a plan for the pavement on the East side of Great Titchfield St between Clipstone St and Carburton St. We want your views. This will not cost you anything. Images of the proposals can be found below
To keep it simple, we are just asking four questions which are set out below. The deadline for responses is Thursday 29 March 2018.
How to respond
There are four ways to respond:
- Complete our surveymonkey survey
- Email us with your answers at email@example.com
- If you receive one of our flyers, complete it and leave it at the Fitzrovia Centre, 2 Foley St, London W1W 6DL
- Come to our exhibition on 19 March 2018 at the Fitzrovia Centre, 2 Foley St, London W1W 6DL between 12 noon and 2pm and between 6pm and 8pm and fill in the form there
Here are links to images of the plans and a PowerPoint.
These are the questions:
1. Are you in favour of turning the pavement on the East side of Great Titchfield St between Clipstone St and Carburton St into green space?
2. We’re not able to dig into the pavement so have used containers. What do you think about our plan?
3. What is your name and are you a resident, business owner, worker?
4. Would you like to help with planting and maintenance of the green space?
All comments will be held by Fitzwest and may be made public. Your personal information, such as your postal and e-mail address will not be published, but your name and organisation (if relevant) will.